Taurus, your Weekly Horoscope shows your mood is pretty low. You keep trying to pretend everything's okay, there's nothing wrong. But you can't be on a permanent good mood. Take your time to recover. You'll soon be doing much better. Don't give up.
Taurus, your prediction reveals you've been quite busy lately. You're a hard-working person, and that's why everyone's so demanding on you, but maybe you need some peace and quiet. Don't take over every single responsibility and delegate your work on other people.
Taurus, you want to do sport but can't find the drive. Exercising is really simple, so you shouldn't be scared. You're better off starting small than never at all.
Famous people born under the sign of Taurus for 30 August - 5 September are:
- Shemar Moore, American actor (April 20, 1970)
- Robbie Amell, Canadian-American actor (April 21, 1988)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan, American actor (April 22, 1966)
Your lucky numbers for 30 August - 5 September are: 1, 4, 5, 56.
- Now you can read your favorite Taurus prediction on Google News. Click here and subscribe
- See what other signs should expect to experience on the week of 30 August - 5 September
- Who are the worst zodiac signs? Let's hope you're not on the list!
- Here are some tips to win the heart of a Cancer