Crying is necessary to overcome traumas, but it's time for joy to return to your heart. Shake off the bad vibes and start writing a new chapter.
The Daily Horoscope reminds you that you should be aware of your limitations as far as money is concerned, Libra. Lately, your extravagant lifestyle has emptied your accounts. Try to regain some prudence and start living within your means, as it's the only way to avoid going bankrupt.
Libra, when it comes to your job, you're at your best. Every day you score more and more points with your colleagues and your superiors. If you keep up the good work, it'll lead you to a promotion, and then you'll be finally able to afford that spending spree you aspire to.
Libra, how can you harness the power of enthusiasm? You ask yourself that with each passing day, but you don't seem to find the answer. Under that tough mask, there's a sensitive being who has been feeling a little unmotivated lately.
Libra, your lucky numbers for Monday, May 2 are: 5, 7, 8, 86.
Be honest. Be humble. And listen more than you talk.
Here are some celebrities who were born under the sign of Libra, just like you:
- Izabel Goulart, model born in São Carlos, Brazil, on October 23, 1984
- Liev Schreiber, actor born in San Francisco, California, on October 4, 1967
- Rita Hayworth, actress born in Brooklyn, New York, on October 17, 1918
- Read your Libra Horoscope for this Week, May 2-8, 2022
- Don't miss Libra Horoscope for this Month, May 2022
- Check out the Horoscope for the other 11 Zodiac signs for May 2, 2022