Gemini, today you'll have to make choices more cautiously, because in love, defining boundaries is harder due to the ruthless battle between head and heart. However, you shouldn't rush it; instead, take your time to reflect and find an answer. You can do it.
The Daily Horoscope predicts slow but steady progress. Keep in mind that slow and steady always wins the race, so don't despair. You're on the right track and running at an excellent pace, so while you're at it, enjoy your small victories along the path. Go for it!
The Daily Horoscope predicts that today you'll feel you're not doing enough at work, but don't fret. We all have those days when we're not feeling good enough. Remember that you may be pushed, but not too far; this is just a minor slip, and you'll be out of it soon.
Gemini, your temper is your worst nemesis. When you get mad, you can't measure your words. You've got to learn to say things without letting emotions take the wheel.
Gemini, your lucky numbers for Tuesday, March 8, are: 3, 5, 7, 77.
Gemini, look into your compatibilities for today in love, friendship and work:
Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done, Gemini
Here are three celebrities born under Gemini, just like you:
- Bear Grylls, television presenter born in London, England, on June 7, 1974
- Bar Refaeli, model born in Hod Hasharon, Israel, on June 4, 1985
- Mr. T, actor born in Chicago, Illinois, on May 21, 1952
- You can now read: Gemini Weekly Prediction
- You may also be interested: Read the prediction for the remaining 11 signs for March 8