Aries, go for it. If you're in love, it'll be worth it to take the first step. Today, Venus on your sign will boost romantic relationships. Take advantage of this, you won't ever see the same again. Your attraction will be irresistible. They'll come to you like bees come to honey. Choose the right company to give in to beauty and pleasure.
The Daily Horoscope says that initiative is the key to many doors. Your impulsive nature is giving you a great leap ahead. When those around you have an idea, you've already gone and come back. You rule. Even if there's risks implied, there's also chances of getting a reward. You're ruled by Mars and you always dare to try. You can't conquer just with your thoughts.
Your Horoscope foresees there's success coming in. Professionally speaking, triumph and victory are closer and closer. You always go big or go home, Aries. Your achievements won't be minor. Remember that brave soldiers also need time for a break. Restore your energy and keep going on. Your great moment is about to come.
Aries, boost your self-esteem; your confidence hasn't ever been an issue because you can support yourself. But don't let tiredness take its toll on you. Keep your energy running high because your mood could drop.
Aries, your lucky numbers for Monday, May 2, are: 3, 5, 9, 17.
Libra & Leo
Leo & Capricorn
Virgo & Libra
You've got limited time, don't waste it by living like those around you do.
Here are three celebrities born under Aries, just like you:
- Derek Carr, football quarterback born in Fresno, California, on March 28, 1991
- Christopher Meloni, actor born in Washington, D.C., United States, on April 2, 1961
- Leighton Meester, actress born in Fort Worth, Texas, on April 9, 1986
- Take a look at this: Aries Weekly Prediction
- You can now read: Aries Monthly Prediction
- You may also be interested: Read the prediction for the remaining 11 signs for May 2